Saturday, August 15, 2009

Brentford -v- NCFC

It seems that the sacking of Bryan Gunn has done little to dent the indomitable spirit of Norwich City supporters. According to the ticket office at Carrow Road, I just bought the last available ticket for the Brentford game. I wanted two, but they only had one.

Sadly, I cannot make it to Exeter for today's game, but I trust plenty of supporters will. Instead, I shall be listening to the splendidly one-sided commentary from BBC Radio Norfolk over the jolly old Interwebthingy. I suspect they might have some interesting views on Gunny's sacking.

HOLD THE FRONT PAGE: Now, how is this for service ? While typing this post, NCFC have called me back to say that they have found another ticket and I can have two. Perhaps it was one of Bryan Gunn's relatives saying they did not want their ticket any more.

Who wants to come with me then ? A wet Tuesday night standing on the terraces at Brentford watching the mighty Norwich City - how could you resist ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home